On June 21st, the Earth Caravan will be making a special stop at Westmount Park in downtown Montreal. Come on out with your friends and family and together let’s share the earth, happiness, and freedom!
Full Schedule (From noon until 8 pm!)
- 12:00 Opening Drum Ceremony
- 12:00 – 20:00: Tao Shiatsu treatments (all proceeds will go to support the Earth Caravan)
- 13:00: Yoga class
- 13:00 – 16:00: Face Painting
- 16:00: Yoga class
- 16:30 – 20:00: Workshops with Ka’nahsohon Deer, faithful keeper from the Mohawk Trail Longhouse
- live music and much more!
* Follow us on Facebook @TaoSanghaMontreal
What is the Earth Caravan Project?
The Earth Caravan is a global pilgrimage whose mission is to share peace, happiness, and healing in the world through words, art, music, and hands-on Tao Shiatsu therapy. Conceived by Tao Sangha centers around the world, the Caravan travels to places that have suffered trauma and violence in order to help heal the wounds of war, violence, and disaster. Members of the Earth Caravan refuse to wait for time to arrange things. Instead, they act for the benefit of humanity.
Earth Caravan Quebec:
First Nation’s communities in Québec continue to endure inter-generational trauma as a result of resident schools in the mid-twentieth century. This unaddressed and neglected situation has resulted in a myriad of negative social, emotional and psychological effects, which continue to hamper the positive development of the community as a whole.
With a deep desire to meet and bear witness to these communities’ suffering and offer ways to heal together that the Earth Caravan Quebec was born.
* The first edition of Earth Caravan Quebec took place in August 2016 with a visit to the Innu communities of Mingan and Natasquan.