Take the first steps to becoming a certified Tao Shiatsu practitioner
The Tao Shiatsu Training Course will teach you how to share the healing power of this revolutionary treatment. This unique and cutting-edge training program begins the weekend of September 23-24, 2017, and continues one weekend per month for five months.
Tao Shiatsu is based on the Buddhist (Mahayana) and Taoist concepts of unification with the Universal Spirit, and deep compassion for and oneness of all human beings. In addition, Tao Shiatsu is recognized around the world as one of the most effective healing modalities available. Most of all, in the spirit of Eastern Medicine’s holistic approach to health, the Meridian method of Tao Shiatsu is the real expression of the practitioner’s heart and spirit.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register before August 16th and receive 10% off the course fee OR register with a friend and you’ll BOTH receive 10% off the course fee.
What You Will Get From the Tao Shiatsu Training Program
As a participant in the program, you will study and have hands-on practice of each of the five elements of Tao Shiatsu including:
- Meridian Yoga: a form of partner yoga for increasing Ki
- Renki: a moving meditation designed to strengthen Ki (similar to Tao Chi)
- Tsubo treatment: study of pressure points
- Meridian treatment: treating the energetic pathways of body, mind, and spirit, and
- Tao Shiatsu Basic Form
Furthermore, participants will learn ancient Japanese meditative and energetic practices including:
- Aiki: an energetic martial art that develops energy-body sensitivity
- Heart Practice: meditative practices to broaden one’s awareness of how the Ki world and Heart state affect all of life, and
- Ki Oneness: meditation exercises to discover how to unify with others and the world
Cost: $960 (tax included) (or $160 per weekend)
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register before August 16th and receive 10% off the course fee OR register with a friend and you’ll BOTH receive 10% off the course fee. So act fast to reserve your space!
Course dates: September 23-24, 2017, October 21-22, November 18-19, December 16-17, January 20-21, 2018, February 24-25, 2018
To register or for more information please contact us at 514-939-0773 or by email: email@example.com