BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! THE POWER OF KI AND TAO SHIATSU WORKSHOP.
Sunday September 16, 2018, from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (At Centre Tao Sangha Montréal)
Experience the magical power of Ki (universal life energy) and its capacity to help us create a happier and more abundant life for ourselves and others. By directly drawing on the power of Ki we will learn how to:
- Awaken the Heart of a Bodhisattva and help others to discover theirs
- Manifest abundance in our lives and in the lives of others
- Create a bright future for all
- Deepen the generosity of your Heart
- Discover your real wish for the world
No previous knowledge or experience required! This will be a bilingual participatory workshop.
What you will accomplish and learn during the workshop:
- Meridian yoga
- Ki Oneness guided meditative exercises to increase our sensitivity to (universal life energy)
- Learn how to find ‘tsubo’ (pressure points along the meridians)
- Use Buddhist chant to heal self and others
- Learn the foundational principles behind Tao Shiatsu and experience its healing power
“This is definitely different. I have never had such an immediate and direct experience in feeling other’s Ki, seeing how much my intentions can influence others. I realized my responsibility towards others and the world.” Maria S. (former student)
Free or by donation (all proceeds will go to support our local and international aid projects). To register, please call 514-939-0773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete info please visit: