We share the Earth, why not share the happiness?
Join us for the Earth Caravan 2017.
In 2015, Wada Ji Tao Sangha launched the Earth Caravan Project: a global inter-cultural pilgrimage to share peace, healing, and happiness in the world through music, art, and Tao Shiatsu therapy. This summer the Caravan will travel to the North Shore of Quebec to make its 2nd annual visit the Innu communities of the region.
First Nation’s communities in Québec continue to endure inter-generational trauma as a result of resident schools in the mid-twentieth century. This unaddressed and neglected situation has resulted in a myriad of negative social, emotional and psychological effects, which continue to hamper the positive development of the community as a whole.
In August 2017, a group of Tao Shiatsu therapists and volunteers will take the 1,500 km voyage in order to share their knowledge and skills for the betterment of one and all.
The goals of the Earth Caravan’s visit to Mingan and Natasquan are to:
- establish links with the Innu community and learn about their culture
- provide Tao Shiatsu therapy to members of the community with chronic physical or psychological pain and/or injuries
- give art and mindfulness workshops to children centred around sharing, positive thinking and cooperation
- give therapeutic and mindfulness workshops to parents and children to help each other heal from the effects of trauma
- share meditative healing practices with the community
- conduct deep listening circles
The first two communities to be visited will be Nutashkuan et Ekuanitshit (Natashquan et Mingan).
Volunteer Tao Shiatsu treatments, thematic workshops, interfaith chanting and common meals will be organized in order to meet and find common ground for the benefit of all. Everyone is invited to join! And all donations are very much appreciated. So that the Caravan’s message of peace, hope, healing, and freedom can spread to as many people as possible.
For more information on how to donate or volunteer, please contact us at: 514-447-3202 or by email: email@example.com
Earth Caravan Québec is officially sponsored by Montreal Korean & Japanese Foods: 6151 Sherbrooke West, Montréal QC H4B 1L9, Tel: 514-487-1672, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.montrealkoreanfood.com