Thursday, April 6th, 2017, from 9:30 – 11:30 am
Experience the depth of your Heart and the mystery of Ki (life energy essence).
“This is definitely different. I have never had such an immediate and direct experience in feeling other’s Ki, seeing how much my intentions can influence others. I realized my responsibility towards others and the world.” Maria S. (former Ki & Heart student)
In this course you will learn:
- Meridian Stretching: a form of partner yoga for increasing Ki.
- Ki Oneness: guided meditation exercises to discover how to unify with others and the world.
- Heart Practice: exercises to broaden one’s awareness of how the Ki world (universal life-giving energy) and our Heart state affects all life.
- Renki: individual movement exercises ( moving meditation) to strengthen Ki.
- Aiki: energetic martial artistry that develops energy-body sensitivity
- Sangha Shiatsu: a short Shiatsu form based on Tao Shiatsu.
- Ki Meditation: Meditation in which we pray for the spiritual development and happiness of all beings.
What Ki Shin Do Means in My Life:
The life flowing through each of us and through everything and everyone around us is all connected. Every day we make dozens of choices about taking action in the world. Many times we are faced with having to decide between actions that contribute in a positive way to the world and actions that have neutral or even negative effects.
Living like a bodhisattva means living each moment dedicated to preserving our connection with the source of existence and all living things. In doing so, we transform our lives, as well as all of human life, from negative to positive, from lack to good fortune, and from isolation to connection.
Begins: Thursday, April 6th. Cost: $20 (Special offer: register with a friend and you’ll both get 20% off the course fee!)
Where: Tao Sangha Healing Centre, 3809 route 202 (Principale), suite 206, Dunham QC
To register or for further information please call: 450-295-1470 / 514-278-6513 or by email: email@example.com