Beginning May 20-21, 2017, from 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, and continuing one weekend a month for five months.
Take the first steps to becoming a certified Tao Shiatsu practitioner. Learn and share the healing power of this revolutionary treatment. Tao Shiatsu is recognized around the world as one of the most effective healing modalities available.
Over the course of this 90-hour training, participants will study and have hands-on practice of each of the five elements of Tao Shiatsu including:
- Meridian Yoga: a form of partner yoga for increasing Ki
- Renki: a moving meditation designed to strengthen Ki (similar to Tao Chi)
- Aiki: an energetic martial art that develops energy-body sensitivity
- Ki Oneness: meditation exercises to discover how to unify with others and the world.
- Heart Practice: meditative practices to broaden one’s awareness of how the Ki world and Heart state affect all of life.
- Tsubo treatment: study of pressure points
- Meridian treatment: treating the energetic pathways of body, mind, and spirit
- Tao Shiatsu Basic Form
Cost: $800 (tax included – payable in 3 installments)
Course dates: May 20-21, June 17-18, July 15-16, August 26-27, September 23-24.
To register or for more information please contact us at 450-295-1470 / 514-278-6513 or by email