This 90-hour introductory course will begin the weekend of March 18-19, 2017, and continue one weekend per month for six months.
Participants will study and have hands-on practice of each of the five elements of Tao Shiatsu including:
- Meridian Yoga: a form of partner yoga for increasing Ki
- Renki: a moving meditation designed to strengthen Ki (similar to Tao Chi)
- Aiki: an energetic martial art that develops energy-body sensitivity
- Ki Oneness: meditation exercises to discover how to unify with others and the world.
- Heart Practice: meditative practices to broaden one’s awareness of how the Ki world and Heart state affect all of life.
- Tsubo treatment: study of pressure points
- Meridian treatment: treating the energetic pathways of body, mind, and spirit
- Tao Shiatsu Basic Form
Cost: $960 (tax included)
Course dates: March 18-19, April 22-23, May 20-21, June 17-18, July 15-16, August 19-20
To register or for more information please contact us at 450-295-1470 / 514-278-6513 or by email