Take the first steps to becoming a certified Tao Shiatsu practitioner
The Tao Shiatsu Training Program will teach you how to share the healing power of this revolutionary treatment. This unique and cutting-edge training program begins in the fall 2019, and continues one weekend per month for three months (a total of 40 hours).
Tao Shiatsu is based on the Buddhist (Mahayana) and Taoist concepts of unification with the Universal Spirit, and deep compassion for and oneness of all human beings. In addition, Tao Shiatsu is recognized around the world as one of the most effective healing modalities available. Most of all, in the spirit of Eastern Medicine’s holistic approach to health, the Meridian method of Tao Shiatsu is the real expression of the practitioner’s heart and spirit.
To register or for more information please contact us at 450-295-1470 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will Get From the Tao Shiatsu Training Program?
As a participant in the program, you will study and have hands-on practice of each of the five elements of Tao Shiatsu including:
- Meridian Yoga: a form of partner yoga for increasing Ki
- Renki: a moving meditation designed to strengthen Ki (similar to Tao Chi)
- Tsubo treatment: study of pressure points
- Meridian treatment: treating the energetic pathways of body, mind, and spirit, and
- Tao Shiatsu Basic Form
Furthermore, participants will learn ancient Japanese meditative and energetic practices including:
- Aiki: an energetic martial art that develops energy-body sensitivity
- Heart Practice: meditative practices to broaden one’s awareness of how the Ki world and Heart state affect all of life, and
- Ki Oneness: meditation exercises to discover how to unify with others and the world
Cost: $540 (tax included) (or $180 per weekend)
(Please note that the Power of Ki workshop is a pre-requisite before registering for the Tao Shiatsu Training)
Course dates 2019: To be confirmed
Where: Tao Sangha Healing Centre, 3809 route 202 (Principale), suite 206, Dunham QC. To register or for more information please contact us at 450-295-1470 or by email: email@example.com