Interactive 5-week class based on Buddhist principles and Compassionate Communication
Next Class: Saturdays, Nov. 2-30, 2019, 12:30~4:00pm
Listening and communicating with empathy and compassion make friendships, family life, workplaces, and our world both more enjoyable and affirming. When listened to well, people feel safe to be themselves and are able to contribute their best. The Heart of Communication class is a great opportunity to learn how to deeply listen with your heart and fully support others from your Buddha nature, without judgement or advice. It is also a chance to express yourself and to feel understood and accepted. Practice will be in small groups and pairs, with participants taking turns listening, talking and responding.
Learn and practice
Supporting others fully
- listen with your heart, your innate empathy
- be present, respond rather than react
- accept another’s pain and joy
- connect to your Buddha nature
- discover what you really need
- learn how to deeply wish for and request what you want
Developing Bodhisattva Heart of compassion
- learn to shift your attention and intention to the universal (bigger picture)
- experience Buddhist meditations and chanting practice
This class will also include Buddhist teachings, meditations, and the practice of Buddhist Chanting (Nembutsu).
No experience necessary . . . . . Everyone is Welcome! . . . . . Register Today!
Instructor: Annie (Deborah) Bachmann
5 Saturdays, 12:30 ~ 4:00pm
Location: Tao Sangha Healing Center Madison
Fee: $175-$250 Please register by Oct. 30th.
2330 Willard Ave. at Ohio Ave.