BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! THE POWER OF KI AND TAO SHIATSU WORKSHOP.
Sunday, January 27, 2019, from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Experience the magical power of Ki (universal life energy) and its capacity to help us create a happier and more abundant life for ourselves and others. By directly drawing on the power of Ki we will learn how to:
- Awaken the Heart of a Bodhisattva and help others to discover theirs
- Manifest abundance in our lives and in the lives of others
- Create a bright future for all
- Deepen the generosity of your Heart
- Discover your real wish for the world
No previous knowledge or experience required. This will be a bilingual participatory workshop.
What you will accomplish and learn during the workshop:
- Meridian yoga
- Ki Oneness guided meditative exercises to increase our sensitivity to (universal life energy)
- Learn how to find ‘tsubo’ (pressure points along the meridians)
- Use Buddhist chant to heal self and others
- Learn the foundational principles behind Tao Shiatsu and experience its healing power
“This is definitely different. I have never had such an immediate and direct experience in feeling other’s Ki, seeing how much my intentions can influence others. I realized my responsibility towards others and the world.”
– Maria S. (former student)
Free or by donation (all proceeds will go to support our local and international aid projects). To register, please call 514-939-0773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete info please visit: