The Power of Ki and Tao Shiatsu: this free workshop will awaken your spirit and rekindle your healing abilities.
Sunday, September 8th, 2019, from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM. This is a gift workshop. Give according to what you feel you have received. Your gift will allow others after you to receive this gift workshop in the future.
Can’t make it? You can also take the workshop at the Montreal Tao Sangha Center on August 25th, September 8th, or September 11th.
What Is the Power of Ki?
Experience the magical power of Ki (universal life energy) and its capacity to help us create a happier and more abundant life for ourselves and others. By directly drawing on the power of Ki we will learn how to:
- Awaken the Heart of a Bodhisattva and help others to discover theirs
- Manifest abundance in our lives and in the lives of others
- Create a bright future for all
- Deepen the generosity of your Heart
- Discover your real wish for the world
No previous knowledge or experience required! This will be a bilingual participatory workshop, and the prerequisite to enroll in the Introductory Tao Shiatsu course that begins the weekend of September 21-22, 2019 in Montreal.
What you will accomplish and learn during the workshop:
- Meridian yoga
- Ki Oneness guided meditative exercises to increase our sensitivity to (universal life energy)
- Learn how to find ‘tsubo’ (pressure points along the meridians)
- Use Buddhist chant to heal self and others
- Learn the foundational principles behind Tao Shiatsu and experience its healing power
“This is definitely different. I have never had such an immediate and direct experience in feeling other’s Ki, seeing how much my intentions can influence others. I realized my responsibility towards others and the world.” Maria S. (former student)
Where: Tao Sangha Healing Centre, 3809 route 202 (Principale), suite 206, Dunham QC
To register or for further information please call: 450-295-1470 or by email: email@example.com
Click here to watch a video clip from the Power of Ki workshop: http://taosangha-na.com/learning/power-of-ki-workshop/